DISTRICT ATTORNEY MELINDA KATZ PRESENTS SPECIAL PROGRAM IN HONOR OF NATIONAL CRIME VICTIMS’ RIGHTS WEEK
April 20, 2021
Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz presents a special program in honor of National Crime Victims’ Rights Week. This virtual event takes place tomorrow, Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 5 p.m. via Zoom. The District Attorney has invited several guest speakers from the Queens community and this livestreamed event will also feature live performances.
The guest speakers include:
- Rita Abadi, LMHC, Mount Sinai Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention (SAVI) Program, Operation Manager
- Lindsay Curtis, Mount Sinai Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention (SAVI) Program, Training, Outreach and Education Supervisor
- Dale Carter, Safe Horizon Queens Criminal Court Program Director
- Carolyn Dixon, CEO/Founder, Where Do We Go From Here Inc.
- Susan McGhee, Parents of Murdered Children (POMC) Queens Chapter Co-Leader
- Eric Rosenbaum, Chief, Special Victim Bureau
- Michael Brovner, Chief, Hate Crimes Bureau
- Karen Ross, Deputy Chief, Homicide Bureau
- Jessica Melton, Chief, Human Trafficking Bureau
- Mary Quinn, Deputy Chief, Domestic Violence Bureau Unit
- Aisha Greene, Chief, Rehabilitation Programs and Restorative Services Bureau
- Mike Mitch, Independent Artist
- Kristen Joselle, Singer and Songwriter
The event begins at 5 p.m. via Zoom and all are invited to attend. To RSVP, click here. The virtual event will also be livestreamed on the Queens District Attorney’s Facebook page here.