SCAM AWARENESS AND FRAUD PROTECTION WEBINAR MEDIA ADVISORY
March 9, 2021
Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz is sponsoring a Scam Awareness and Fraud Protection virtual event tomorrow, Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 6 p.m. via Zoom. The event will include several legal experts from the District Attorney’s Office and partner tax advocates and specialists. The program will also be available in Spanish and Mandarin.
The Queens District Attorney’s Office’s legal experts include:
- Joseph Conley, Chief, Frauds Bureau
- Christine Burke, Section Chief, Elder Fraud Bureau
Partner tax advocates and specialists include:
- Brenda Stuart-Luke, Communications and Stakeholder Liaison, IRS
- Darol Tucker, Taxpayer Advocate, IRS
- Eunkyong Choi, Head of the Taxpayer Advocate Office, NYC Department of Finance
- Nickie Cheng, Senior Engagement Specialist, NYC Department for the Aging
- Margaret Neri, Deputy Commissioner and Ethics Officer, NYS Office of the Taxpayer Rights Advocate
The event begins at 6 p.m. via Zoom and all are invited to attend. To RSVP, please click here. The virtual event will also be livestreamed on the Queens District Attorney’s Facebook page here.