QUEENS DISTRICT ATTORNEY MELINDA KATZ HOSTS WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH CELEBRATION
Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz presents a special celebration in honor of Women’s History Month. This virtual event takes place today, Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 4 p.m. via Zoom. The District Attorney will honor several women of the Queens community and this livestreamed event will also feature live performances.
The Keynote Speaker for today’s event is Congresswoman Stacey E. Plaskett.
The honorees include:
- Victoria Schneps-Yunis, President, Queens Courier and Times Ledger Groups
- Maria L. Hubbard, Overseer of Agape Faith Ministries, Director of Agape Bethel CDC
- Carolyn Dixon, CEO/Founder, Where Do We Go From Here Inc.
- CISTA GIRLS
- Alexandra H., Girl Scout Troop 1680
- Lanesha Burton, Vocalist, Frank Sinatra School of the Arts
- Serena Yang, 2021 NYC Youth Poet Laureate
- Lisa Helmi Johanson, Vocalist