Frequently Asked Questions


I was the victim of a crime, how do I get my property back?


You should contact the Assistant District Attorney assigned to your case. Sometimes it is necessary to keep property until the end of the trial. Some property can be released earlier. The assistant will be able to help you. To find the name of the assistant handling your case, call the Queens County District Attorney’s Office at 718-286-6000.

















City Seal

Copyright 2018 Queens District Attorney's Office