Frequently Asked Questions


How do I report Elder Abuse?


If it is an emergency, dial 911 immediately.

You can report suspected elder abuse to Laurie Woods of the Queens District Attorney’s Elder Abuse Project at 718-286-6562.

For information about the Elder Abuse Project: Please Click Here














City Seal

Copyright 2018 Queens District Attorney's Office