Frequently Asked Questions


My property release demand was deferred. How do I appeal that decision?


Pursuant to 38 RCNY §12-34(e), you may request that a supervising Assistant District Attorney review this deferment determination. Please complete the attached form “Request for Supervisor Review of Property Release Deferral” and submit the request electronically.

If you have any questions please contact the Property Release Services Unit (718) 286-6826.

















City Seal

Copyright 2019 Queens District Attorney's Office